We at Ajay Hospital understand that welcoming a new guest is a big event to celebrate and our endeavour is to make this a welcome and happy experience for the parents.
We believe in the concept of natural child birth and promote, protect and support normal birth. We encourage the husbands to provide physical comfort and emotional support through labor and delivery .Right from the time of conception we encourage and counsel the partners about leading a healthy life style in pregnancy, nutritious diet, about natural child birth, relaxation and breathing in labor, care of new born and breastfeeding. We have very special labor and delivery suits. We encourage the husbands to be there right through labor and delivery. The mother remains here right from the time of admission in labour and deliver her baby here itself. The environment is very friendly and home like to make the patient as comfortable as possible. We are a baby friendly hospital and encourage breast feeding right from the time of birth.
Billing assistance is given to the patients at every stage of their stay in the hospital. A billing counseling is done immediately after the admission. Two types of bills are generated in the hospital viz:
- Interim Bill: Interim Bills are usually generated every day. The interim bills will give you an idea on the hospital expenditure as on that day and the amount outstanding in your account, if any. In case of outstanding you will be required to settle the same within one day. The bill will be sent to your room. You can contact the billing department if you require any clarifications on the bill details.
- Final Bill: At the time of discharge, the final bill will be generated. This will consider all the interim bills and the reservation deposit paid. Please note that the advance deposit can be adjusted only against the final bill and not against the interim bills
Patient Bed Transfer
- From higher to lower / lower to higher (if stays upto 8 hrs in earlier bed category)
- Half-day room rent of earlier bed category.
- From higher to lower / lower to higher (if stays more than 8 hrs in earlier bed category)
- Full day room rent of earlier bed category.
- Other charges will as per the respective bed category
- Lower category to higher category
- Higher category to lower category
- All procedure/diagnostic charges as per the higher category from retrospective effect.
Patient transfer- Post surgery change of bed occupancy
Visitors & Visiting Hours
Two passes are allotted per patient.
PASS 1: One relative / next of kin will be issued a 24 – hour pass, and they can stay with the patient during the entire stay in the hospital.
PASS 2: The second pass will be only for the visiting hours in the wards. The hospital has definite visiting hours for other relatives / friends.
- 10.00 am to 12.00 Noon
- 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm
The ICU visiting hours, during which total two visits to the ICU are permitted.
- 10.00 am to 10.15 am
- 5.00 pm to 5.15 pm
Dos & Don’ts
- Please do not bring flowers to the hospital
- Visitors below the age of 10 years are not permitted to enter the ward or any other inpatient area since they are susceptible to infections.
- Do not bring outside eatables inside premises.
- Please do not keep any Cash, Mobile, Jewelry and Personal Documents in the patient room. In case of loss of such personal belongings, PARAS Hospital will not held responsible
- Please do not leave room unattended while the patient is away even in washroom.
- Please do not converse in loud voice as it can disturb other patients and visitors as well.
- Please do not discuss and trust any medical information regarding patient unless it is from the treating consultant.
- Patients/Families may inform the Doctor/Nurses about any Special Preferences, Spiritual or Cultural needs.
Improving Quality of Life Through Nutrition
Your diet plays a major role in prevention and management of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and hypertension
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) includes a review of an individual's medical history, diet history and lifestyle for planning nutrition management to improve quality of life.
A well-balanced diet plays an important role in your treatment and recovery. Our Dietary Services Department makes every effort to provide you with nutritious and appetizing meals that are prepared according to your physician's orders.
Our experienced dietitian provides services for inpatients and outpatients as well as referring physicians and specialty providers.
We cover inpatient nutrition assessment and recommendations for MNT and discharge planning.
We also provide nutrition counseling for outpatients with nutrition-related health problems such as, but not limited to:
- Weight management
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Diabetes Education and Follow-up Program
- Renal insufficiency
- Cardiopulmonary disorders
SPECIAL DIET COUNSELLING FOR
- Overweight children
- Pregnant women
- Lactating mothers
You can take an appointment for nutrition counseling, Please contact at 0124-4585555 (24 hrs Enquiry)
Please do not keep valuables or excess amount of money with you. We advise you to ask relatives to look after your valuables and money as the hospital does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to your possession.
All rooms are provided with telephone facilities. Local distance call services can be availed through the operator on chargeable basis. Please contact any hospital staff for help.
The hospital runs a 24 - hour pharmacy shop on the ground floor next to the day care. No medicines / consumables are permitted to be brought from outside.
120 BED MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL
Ajay Hospital is situated at Garh Road,
Near Radha Govind Engineering College,
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh – 250004.
Well furnished centrally air conditioned VIP Suite is equipped with attendant couch, Separate Attendant room, bed side cabinet, Over bed table, Color TV with remote, Kitchenette, Sofa Cum Bed, Centre table, Internet Access, suction apparatus, flow meters, attached bathroom , Telephone facility, Refrigerator, 2 chairs with center table etc.
Well furnished centrally air conditioned Deluxe Room is equipped with attendant couch, bed side cabinet, Over bed table, Color TV, suction apparatus, flow meters, attached bathroom , Telephone facility, Refrigerator, 2 chairs with center table etc.
Well furnished centrally air-conditioned Single Room is equipped with attendant couch, Bed side cabinet, Over Bed Table, Color TV, Suction Apparatus, Flow meter, Telephone facility, Attached Bathroom etc.
Double Bedded Room
Well furnished centrally air conditioned Double Occupancy Room is equipped with two attendant couches, two beds side cabinets, one central cabinet, Color TV, Two suction apparatus, two O2 flow meter, attached bathroom etc.
Four Bedded Room
Well furnished centrally air conditioned Quadra Occupancy Room is equipped with individual attendant couches, bed side cabinets, suction apparatus, flow meters, attached bathroom etc.
We welcome you to the comforting family of Ajay Hospitals, Meerut. We have a comprehensive international patient’s services division manned by professionals having vast experience in service industry. We offer end point solutions to look after the needs of International Patients.
“Our vision is to bring world class healthcare at affordable costs by bringing in the amalgamation of latest technology, experienced doctors, compassionate support staff and the desire to provide succor to our patients. Every decision that we take is with the aim of maximum benefit to the patient.”
All services at Ajay Hospitals are designed keeping in mind the patient’s needs & comforts. It has large, comfortable rooms and services are delivered through specially trained nursing staff, F&B services professionals and Housekeeping services professionals ensuring global standards of hygiene and infection control.
Ajay Hospitals is a world class hospital, delivering a seamless and unique experience. Our staff at Ajay Hospitals is trained to go that extra mile to ensure a positive and unique patient experience.