The Department of Gastro Sciences and Hepatology has the good fortune of having a team of an experienced gastrosurgeon and a dedicated gastroenterologist.
The Gastro Entrology Department is offering whole spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures including ERCP, Colon Scopy etc. besides offering:
- Specialized treatment of liver diseases (Hepatology).
- Interventional Radiological pancreatobiliary procedures.
- Intensive care for GI Emergencies.
The Department of Surgical Gastroenterology is involved in managing major GI surgical problems which predominantly and specializes in
- Laparoscopic Surgery - Basic & advanced
- Re-Operative Abdominal Surgery
- Hepato biliary surgery cancer gall bladder, liver, bile duct, benign, biliary stricture& liver trauma
- Pancreatic surgery acute pancreatitis, chronic ancreatitis and cancer of pancreas.
- Surgery for portal hypertension shunt and non- shunt procedures.
- Colorectal Surgery Cancer, Ulcerative Colitis, prolapse rectum and other disorders.
- Intensive management of Brain attack (Stroke)
- Intensive management of Status Epileptics and Serial Seizures.
- Management of CNS Infections.
- Management of peripheral nerve & muscle disease requiring ventilatory support.
- Management of Comatose patient.
- Investigation like EEG, EMG, NCV,VEP.
- Intensive Management of Head Injury.
- Management of Spinal Injury.
- Whole spectrum of Cranial surgery e.g. for Brain
tumors, Hydrocephalous, brain Abscess.
- Whole spectrum of Spinal Surgery e.g. Disc Surgery, Tuberculosis spine, Spine tumors.
- Endoscopic surgery for Brain & Spine.
- 1.5 Tesla MRI
- Multi Slice CT Scan
- Digital Xray
- Colour Doppler
- Bone Densitometry
- EEG, EMG
- TMT, Echo Cardiography
- C- Arm, DSA
The department of Neurosciences investigates and treats diseases affecting the brain, spinal card, muscles and nerves.
Neurology department offers :
The Past, Present and future of Imaging services. With today’s technology constantly changing Radiology Imaging is a work on progress. We are always looking for the best way to serve our patients ……. Our Community.
120 BED MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL
Ajay Hospital is situated at Garh Road,
Near Radha Govind Engineering College,
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh – 250004.